Art & Patterns Designs


Smocking bags or smocking patterns which ​​you see on this Website has been carefully designed and creative delicately by the expert's Himtang Lanna of Thailand. 

We are specialized in Smocking Handbags design and other products in smocking patterns and different material as per requirements. 

And please note that our products have make by handmade and made to order.



1. Available in different materials base on fabrics (Thai Silk, Hand woven cotton, Crepe satin, Satin, Moss Crepe, Silk) and assorted colors.

We do not accept to leather or leatherette for made the smocking products

2. Please do not hesitate to give us a call or send an email if you have any questions at all. We are more than happy to answer even the smallest question for you and we will gladly give you a bid on any item you are interested in.


Term and conditions (for OEM service)

Order Quantity 

More than 50 bags or pieces of smocking  
(accept: Mix smocking patterns)

Payment Terms

T/T advance 60% with purchase order and the rest 40% to paid at the sight the copy of shipping document (included Certificate of Origin or FTA form)

Price of product

We offer EX Work price (Incoterm 2011), If customer need to use other terms in INCOTERM please inform us.

Time of produce

Depend on the patterns of smocking

Delivery channel

DHL, FedEx, Thai post, Over sea

(For over sea: minimum 1pallet)



Craft designs with Smocking technique